• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Baby boom **UPDATED-ONE BIRTH****

Rubys mummy

Reaction score
We have a baby boom in our office, there are four of us all PG at the mo...
We had our photo taken a few weeks ago for the staff newsletter, here we are:

pregnantsmall.jpg

L-R Marie is due 1st Jan with her second, Me due 8th Jan with first, Louise due Oct with her third, and Lynne is due same day as me 8th Jan with her first!

Update: Louise (third from left) had her baby boy today by C section, she has been monitored as baby was measuring big so they took her in today @ 38 weeks, he is 10lb 8ozs :shock: No name as yet

Us three left are all due Jan within a week of each other...all had 20 week scans, Lynne is having a boy, me and Marie a surprise xxx

Awww you all look great together, bet the company are gonna be skint after all that SMP! LOL
Good to see you blooming :D

Thankies girlies!
We have all grown so much since that piccie, all got proper baby bumps now!!!
I feel so happy, and everyone says I am glowing-its coz I am so pleased to be PG xx :cheer:

awwww!!!
Such a nice thing to have peoples there with you!!
And i can't see such a thing as a double chin hun!!!

xox

Wayhey, please send me some of the water from your office or the chair you have all sat on :lol:. Similar at my work, we've had 4 births between December last year and April this year, and there's only a dozen of us who work there, most of which are beyond child bearing age!! Tis only me left now :cry: and a couple of weekend girls.

Wow thats amazing Zoe, your boss is gonna have to find alot of maternity cover lol. A lovely piccie, you look so well and happy its great xxx

Oh bless you fingers, I shall see if we have all drank from the same mug, and I will smuggle it to you :wink:

Aw Hayley, thanks, would you like to be my new best friend??!! :hug: :rotfl: xxx

Tis the truth!!!! :hug:

Can you check if theres a couple of mugs you all drank out of??
Can i have one too please!!!!

I work in a pretty big call centre and i'd say about 25% of the girls in there have just found out or are about to go off on maternity!!!

I need to start drinking the water out of the coolers!!!! :rotfl:

Great piccie Zoe... you all look happy and blooming! I know how you're feeling.... I was on top of the world during pregnancy! Enjoy it!!! :hug:

Good luck to you and all the other girls! :wave:

Emilia xx

***UPDATE****

A further colleague has announced she pregnancy today, sheis 42 and this is a total shock for her-she has a daughter of 13 and one of 16....

She is 13 weeks PG

We are all in shock but delighted too!!

I have suggested sex education lessons as part of our next team briefings!!??? We wont have any staff soon, we will all be off on maternity!! :rotfl:

oh wow how exciting i was pregnant with someone at work she ha dher babes 1.5 months earlier than me but it was lully

i bet she was shocked 42.

i was told to wait a few years if we decided to have another baby well i would be around that age to. but i really dont know if i would want a baby in my 40's hmmm

She is still in shock she said he hubbie is devestated, he was planning laods of hols etc now their girls ae teenagers......they have argued for weeks she said

She was on the depo injection and had an ovarian cyst so wasnt having periods and was convinced she couldnt have anymore kids!!!

I am still shocked at the news!!! xx

but its a blessing really isnt, this baby really wants to be here whether the dad wants his holidays or not. :lol:

It was meant to be I say, they are sent for a reason

She has two built in babysitters in her daughters!! :lol:

Our office is going to be so exciting at christmas with us all finishing for the babies!!! And quiet once we have gone :rotfl: We have suggested they open a creche for us or when we return to work!! :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fatema53
Back