Awesome website

Toonlass

Reaction score
Well i'm skint as most people are in January and were a bit short on money to get us through to pay day next week. So i seen on the TV an advert for a site called Wonga and its brilliant! Took me about 5 mins to register and apply and within 1 hour i had £120 in my bank!! They take the money back direct off your debit card on a day of your choice. I have to pay back £130 (the interest is steap) but for a quick easy small short term loan i think its brilliant.

Obviously, only lend what you can pay back without leaving yourself short again next month but if like me you need a little loan.....check it out!!

BTW i don't work for them :rofl: i'm just well impressed :lol: xx

Toonlass - Companies like this are quick enough to put the money into your bank and quick enough to take it off your card, but what if one month you can't pay it back....Oh they are like loan sharks, they harrass you and constantly get on your back until they get their money back and are quite nasty people to deal with! Trust me I have been there, what I am saying is don't get in too deep, because they will always come off well in the end and you out of pocket!

Donna x

I've only used them once hun and you choose the day you pay the money back. I choose pay day so it was guarenteed to be there. I wouldn't lend it if i couldn't pay it back, i just seen it as a pay day advance xx

I think it's a great idea if it's used in that way - I can see how people could get caught up in it and end up in a lot of debt though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back