Avent steamer and blender combined

Olive

Reaction score
I just bought this from mother are reduced to £59. Thinkkkk (I hope) it was a good deal. It's BRILLIANT. I just made my first purée :love: It literally steams chunks and beeps when done. Then you turn the jug other way round and it blends it all. There's also a little recipe book. X

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sounds really cool if you ask me. Think of all the money you'll save. Let us know how easy it is to clean yeah?

Just cleaned it and was easy except the sweet potato and carrot appears to have stained the inside a bit! You can't see it on outside. Need to look up how to get rid of stains like that.

Stupidly cut my finger on blade though! Was in sink and underestimated how sharp it was!

I agree should def save money hopefully. The sachets are great but quite expensive. Xxx

RRP of £85 so you got it for a good price!

Sounds good. Does it have settings to make it a bit lumpier etc as they get older? Xx

It says you just hold the blend for a few secs for lumpier chicky so should be ok. I'll try it and let you know. Am really pleased with it. I made apple purée last night and after peeling 3 apples it only took 10 mins. Is great. Just need to get started with it and I'll be good to go lol.

Made some sweet potato and carrot puree last night (15mins) so will see how that goes :)

X

Sent from my iPhone using tapatalk

I make all my own food now it's so much cheaper . I still have pouches of Ella's kitchen and some jars in thou as there handy for when out and about . Xxx

I think I might get inspiration from ellas so can see what to mix together. X

So u just put in raw veg or fruit & it steams & purées? That sounds amazing!

Oohhh... This sounds exciting! Looking forward to starting this in a couple of months time! :)

So u just put in raw veg or fruit & it steams & purées? That sounds amazing!

Pretty much. Today I made carrot and apple purée. I just had to peel and chop both. Bung it in and add a bit of water in the machine. Put the steamer on and it beeps when done. Then you turn the jug over and switch another switch and it blends it all. Is so quick and really easy.

Xx

It looks good and you could do a big batch in it by the looks of things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back