ARRRRRGGGHHHHH!!!! RANT!

*sara*

Reaction score
WARNING LONG RANT!
Iv had a stressfull morning....for the past few days my neighbour has been offering me a lift to take my son to school but ive refused as i need the excersise LOL,
Well today it was windy and cold so i text her and said would love a lift this morning.....well gets outside and she has locked her keys in her car! :wall: Its a 20 min walk to school and there was no way we would get there in time, so i said to my neighbour ill take my son and her daughter on the bus.
I phone the school to say im running late as my son has a school trip today she said they would be leaving at 9.30.
So we get the bus..get off the bus and my son has left his pack lunch on the bloody bus!!!!!! :evil: I shout at him for leaving his lunch and my friends daughter starts crying that she wants her mum! :roll: I didnt have any money on me to buy him anything from the shop but luckily i saw one of the other mums who bought him a packed lunch and i managed to get him in to school before they left for the trip.
Sorry just needed to get that out, if you got this far thanks for reading :D
Why cant i have an easy life

I THought you were suposed to be relaxing :shakehead: Get yourself off to bed :hug:

Thanks Ladie's, ive made up for it this avo and not moved from sofa :D :sleep: , but now ive got to get moving to go get my monkey from school.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back