Fedup and excited at the same time >.<

misscrazycooki

Reaction score
Got my scan tomorrow, but had a shites nights sleep as my son wouldn't sleep or settle for longer than 2 hours last night. Fucking hate him when he comes back from my MIL's she cuddles him like a doll all day when he is asleep and it fucking pisses me off :mad:

So all my work at getting him to self settle gets fucked off and I have to start agan and re routine him. She brought him back at 6pm and hadn't even fed him his tea I was fuming.

Not happy. I have run out of gas have fuck all money worrying about food and the fact I need bus fare and all that tomorrow :(

ahh thts not on that is it hun have you said anything to her? My mums having the same problem with my little brother and her husbands elderly parents but on the food front, if he doesnt eat his tea she gives him 6 jam tarts, a bun and loads of other crap then his eating pattern goes right out the window at home too then!!
Hope you manage to get sorted anyway and i will be checking back for updates re your scan, cant wait to see the pics xxx

I wouldn't mind so much but he isn't a little baby anymore thats what does my head in she knows I don't like her doing it yet she blately sat there carrying on. I can't say much about it all as she gives us alot of help and money here and there. Just furyates me :( x

I have alittle money just my partner is an idiot with it. uses the house phone like his drugs line and then thats massive and he doesn't seem to understand why I'm pissed off with him. then sits there saying if you stopped moaning at me I'd stop smoking weed I'm like WTF use your head you promised me over a year ago before leo was born to stop and oh look you haven't :( He did nothing but swear and moan at leo this morning for not settling and sleeping but wouldn't mind but he slept for the first five hours and only woke up because I left him crying as I couldn't be arsed. In the end I had to get up with Leo as he wouldn't even settle in our bed. I'm just fedup of getting up in the mornings staying awake all day looking after our son then going to sleep past midnight and then doing the whole thing again. I never get any sleep unless leo is at MIL's then that pisses me off when he comes back. Just feel like I don't exsist and no one listens to my wishes. rant over x

it must be really hard for you not getting any help from your OH! i know exactly how you feel though hun, when i got pregnant with my DD at 22 my OH was a lively soul lets just say, he said he would change and a baby would sort his head out but yet after she was born i think he helped for the first week then just went back to his old ways, had his mates round on a weekend, spent our money on beer, weed and gambling and left us in arrears with the rent and to the point where the back boiler got condemned as we couldnt afford to put gas on so the council couldnt service the boiler so had to condemn the bloody thing, it was a nightmare livin in his home town with him, feeling isolated and unable to do anything about it! Just so glad that my drastic action to save our relationship actually worked and now he is a totally different person!

Feel free to vent any time you want hun thats what were here for!! hugs xx

He helps out just when it suits him, like he fed and changed leo into his jammys last night, forgot his nappy so I had to do that before I went to bed. But I didn't remind him so partly my fault x

Just wish I could tune out sometimes then I'd be able to just get on with it and no moan. I barely said anything to him for a week a while back and he wasn't on his anti depressants so was snapping and shouting at me I was like I'm not saying anything stop having ago at me :( I left once, Just not fair on leo moving him about I am giving till new year if nothings changed then I'm off two babies or not I know I can do it x

My Oh is on anti-depressants also hun! i think your doing the right thing though seeing how things go and if things dont change come January then going as you do need to think of you and the kids, you're the most important ones chick! you will cope if that does happen but finger crossed your OH see's sense and things improve xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back