• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Arrrghhh I want a glass of wine and I am on the 2ww....

Sahara

Reaction score
I dunno why, it doesn't normally bother me, but I want a glass of wine and daren't really cos I know the way I feel tonight it will lead to a bottle :oops: (honestly I am not an alcoholic :rotfl: ) but I can't cos I am on the 2ww :wall: :wall:

Dunno the purpose of this post, but there you go!!

I wish you could find out earlier if you where pregnant *SIGH*

Hmmmm... most of my friends who have had babies have just carried on as normal until they found out they were pregnant - and they've got perfect kids!

I'm just doing the usual until I know I can't!

x

Yeah I suppose I am being a bit to worried about it, and I didn't even know with my first - she was a happy accident - and I was drinking as normal and she is fine.

I just feel because I am ttc I shouldn't. Dunno maybe a couple will be OK. See how I feel later

I think a couple will be ok. I know how you feel I feel the same in the 2ww but as far as I see it how many people get drunk while pg but not knowing they was pg I bet there is lots. Have a couple of glasses and enjoy :)

I have just started this topic viewtopic.php?f=51&t=107926 :D

Yeah I think I will have a treat, but I will start late so I can't get carried away :lol:

Posted a reply in your other thread too :wave:

Enjoy your treat :)

I think the other thread will be interesting like I say people often comment or ask about drinking in the 2ww. Thanks for replying :) :hug:

HI hun, sorry to post so late.... i didnt even know i was pregnant with DD until i was 6 weeks (she was a surprise!) and i was still going out and getting drunk :oops: until then. I dont think a few glasses of wine will change anything hun. Enjoy yourself while you can. I do!!! When i know im pregnant i will quit drinking like i did with DD but until then i feel i cant put my whole life on hold (especially when you have been trying for nearly 2 years!!) :hug: :hug:

Thanks! I did treat myself - and I enjoyed it immensely. I don't think there is any chance I am pg this month as 9dpo and no symptoms last time round in hindsight I was swamped with them by now!!! and I only bd day after +ve OPK so can't really see it, but you never know :pray: :pray:

xxsammyxx said:
HI hun, sorry to post so late.... i didnt even know i was pregnant with DD until i was 6 weeks (she was a surprise!) and i was still going out and getting drunk :oops: until then. I dont think a few glasses of wine will change anything hun. Enjoy yourself while you can. I do!!! When i know im pregnant i will quit drinking like i did with DD but until then i feel i cant put my whole life on hold (especially when you have been trying for nearly 2 years!!) :hug: :hug:

mine is simarlar to this.. although i was nine weeks gone when i found out... i was doin the things 21 yo's like to do... and if im honest i was permanently p**sed then sick :rotfl: so i had no idea until i went to the pub once and couldnt stomach a drink.. after a day or 2 from then i did a pregnancy test and that was it, my whole life changed for better :D xx

hope you had a good night x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back