Argos! I feel sick

kellie80

Reaction score
Just bought a new epilator from Argos. The box looked a bit bashed but I let that go. Got it home and noticed the hygiene seals were broke :? Took it out to have a look and it full of someones elses hair :puke: . Now what confuses me is they said its out of the 30 days guarantee which is fair enough. So it's either been returned even though the seals were broken or returned as faulty and still re sold. I actually feel sick! OH has gone back to the store now to kick off.

I used to work at argos- it wouldnt be allowed to be returned under the 28 day thing for hygiene reasons so someone has obviously brought it back as faulty- it probably got put in the returns cage by accident and then back in with the stock- take it back and tell them they'll give you a new one!
gross though!! yuck!! :puke: :puke:

Urgh :shock:

Maybe they'll give you a voucher or something, as well as replacing it of course :)

How disgusting think I would feel sick too hope hubby gets it sorted for you!!

Ewwww :puke: :puke:

I would kick off and demand a new one, then write to HQ and see what you can get for nowt........lol

Ewwwwww that's gross!! :puke: Let us know what they say to your OH. Hope they are very very very apologetic.

Well he got the money back but nothing else :( I was hoping for an Argos voucher or something but hey never mind. Got a nice new shiny one from Boots that I know hasn't been used before. Think I'm scarred for life now though :rotfl:

:puke: :puke: Thats disgusting!! Glad you got your money back and got 1 from Boots instead! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back