• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Are you addicted to the internet?

Londoner Claire

Reaction score
I'm thinking of having this done. :rotfl:

addicted.jpg

yep, im on here every night of the week, mostley on here and sometimes go and play games, it helps me winde down for the night (de stresses me)

Maybe if we ask nicely they'd install the Games on here. I had the same forum and had the Games, I miss that.

I am addicted to finding out as much info as possible on pregnancy! I know thats a dangerous thing but I can't help it!

I come on here most nights.... now its become a bit of a social thing too! I like to know how people are getting on...

But I also spend a lot of time on the Money saving expert website trying to reduce my bills!!!!! At least on that one I can actually say I am doing something worthwhile and I can prove I have saved money! lol

Yeah it's good especially if you have something worrying you and most of the time find out that others have been through the same and it's nothing to worry about.

i'm on pretty much all day :roll: Yeah, no job, no life. :|

im so totally addicted lol
i am getting worried as i prob wont b on for the next 3 days

I'm addicted, been out for hours, not eaten, freezing cold and tired and what do I do? Come on here!

yep have spent many a year addicted to tinternet land now! Have come all the way from 56k :wink: :rotfl: god that was slow, remember? Pay per minute, had to come online and try and get everything looked at in 10 mins max lol!

I remember that lol, been addicted since word dot com!

Ive run loads of forums both my own and other peoples, met my best friend, my fiance, and many more close friends on the net, kept in touch with old friends and rediscovered lost friends, learned so so so much about so so so many different things, played every room escape game in existence (sad I know but the are sooo adictive!), got advice and support from virtual strangers - what other thing allows that to happen? Given advice and support to virtual strangers and felt good about myself for it, found my dream job and our dream house - I can honestly and seriously say that if it wasnt for the net I wouldnt be living the life I have now and wouldnt be as happy!

I think that communities arnt what they used to be and the net allows us to become members of communities we would never usually have access to, all from the comfort of our own homes :D

Well said Glam, so true all of that. With my site until recently we were meeting up every month, some of the members, it was great. I don't have the room now I've moved though to have them all stay but hopefully will have once Jade is born and I move again. I met my babies dad online too. :)

Londoner Claire said:

addicted.jpg

Oh my god I actually do that!!! :rotfl: I take the laptop upstairs if i know am going to be a while :oops: :lol:

I am actually addicted to only 5 websites!!!

lainey said:
Londoner Claire said:

addicted.jpg

Oh my god I actually do that!!! :rotfl: I take the laptop upstairs if i know am going to be a while :oops: :lol:

lol I bet you end up with a sore butt! My mate Dave uses his laptop while he's in the bath.

Londoner Claire said:
lainey said:
[quote="Londoner Claire":3295qkq6]I'm thinking of having this done. :rotfl:

addicted.jpg

lol I bet you end up with a sore butt! My mate Dave uses his laptop while he's in the bath.[/quote:3295qkq6]

:shock: I hope he never drops it in the water!

I was thinking the same thing! I wouldnt trust myself to do that!!!

I love room escape games!!! Do you go on lazylaces?

glitzyglamgirl said:
Londoner Claire said:
lainey said:
[quote="Londoner Claire":mjiad2oh]I'm thinking of having this done. :rotfl:

addicted.jpg

lol I bet you end up with a sore butt! My mate Dave uses his laptop while he's in the bath.

:shock: I hope he never drops it in the water![/quote:mjiad2oh]

Me too but it would be his own silly fault. :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back