Are these signs?

everhopeful

Reaction score
I am 11dpo and last night woke with cramps- not painful bit strong enough! I seem to have ewcm and my breas are a bit tender, also feeling a bit sick! Dont know if these are period signs but im not due my period for another 7-8 days. Dont know if getting my hopes up over nothing, anyone else had cramps before a bfp?

I've had cramps on and off for 16 days and got my bfp this morning. :) Fingers crossed for you. xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Here's to July being a good BFP month for us all!!!! :)

The first time I got pregnant I had ewcm from 8dpo and that was the first clue for me as well as cramping. Unfortunately that ended in mc. Fingers crossed for you xxxx

I know a bit about cramping, Well I have not had period pains since about Jan/Feb time when I last had a period. Been TTC and this month have had cramps for 3-4 days on and off in a row quite a bit last night. I am yet to test this month but because I have PCSO and irregular periods I dont know when this times would be due so im just hoping to reply on signs or my body's judgement when to test. I also wanted to list a few symptoms here if I may? And see what you ladies may think. Maybe This could be pregnancy or even if its a period on its way.. would like to try and figure it out though. With having PCSO period would be also welcome so I can start again :) Okay So these are the symptoms I have been having.

Well it all began 5 days ago with mild period like cramps on and off for about 3 days, then they stopped and they stared again last night but pains were not as mild, but were nothing ive not felt before, there has been no bleeding at all at least I dont think.. well this day I had some spots of blood on the toilet tissue but wasn't sure weather it was from spotting or the intercourse we had that same morning as I was a little sore (TMI I know sorry)

The same day I noticed I was quite tired more than usual yawning alot also. I have this most days since then, some days are better than others, some days I feel more tired some less tired. Some days this had been one of my strongest occurring symptoms. But sometimes im not that tired

Strange head aches, most days im getting these since about 4 days ago now, they are sometimes in the whole of my head or sometimes just ones side of my head, and sometimes feels strange if you know what I mean. This had to be the strongest symptom im having so far.

Breast pains. They are not particularly sore to the touch, but just sat still there is like a stingy, tingle pain in them sometimes both but most of the time just one breast my left one.

Heartburn is quiet frequent and sometimes bad! With everything I am eating lately!

Nausea Is sort of on and of felt a little quessey in the stomach this morning but nothing overly sick this is the first morning ive felt like this, Ive had it on and off at night a few times also. I also had not constipation but the other way..... about 4 days ago along with feeling sick!

Going to the loo more often.

And just that feeling of lack or energy, like you cant be bothered, like you have weights on your hips.

Would be great if you could give your opinions. I will also test for June very soon because even though I have PCSO and No periods at the moment I keep TTC in the hope I will release an egg on my own one month and It will happen. (This is what im doing in the meantime while waiting for my first Gynaecology appointment) :wave: :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back