Are mosquito plug ins safe?

Mummy2Adam

Reaction score
Hi ladies was wondering if anyone know whether mosquito plug-ins are safe during pregnancy? x x

hi I believe so.
I've been told they are, as is DEET up to 50% used carefully (its toxic to baby when its toxic to you!). I'm in Malaysia at the moment, heading to some mosquito areas and have been recommended Incognito, a natural product with eucalyptus that even the military believe is as good as Permethrin for impregnating clothes for antimossy stuff. I got the spray and aftersun off amazon :) Hope that helps.

Thanks hunny, i go to Crete on Friday and havent really thought of anything like repelant until my OH mentioned it, ive searched on the net but it doesnt mention much x x

Def give incognito a go, natural and smells nice :) (I did notice that Boots stock a natural Jungle formula which might be the same product as incognito). I was also told that mosquitos go for pregnant women more because of hormones, so do use it. Also they prefer people low in b vitamins :s so I've been eating marmite when I can to supplement my multivits. I did a lot of last minute panicking and research before coming out here a week after finding out I was pregnant!
Enjoy all that vitamin D :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back