Anythings possible...

jenna

Reaction score
...Hi, i was just feeling sorry for myself as i made my ticker and realised how much weight i actually need to loose. I started thinking about my uncle. I dont know if iv ever told anyone on here but my uncle is blind in one eye and 1/2 blind in the other due to diabetes (sp??) Obviestly because he has diabetes he has a strict eating pattern. Hes been over weight for years but about 3 years ago he got sick of it and started to work out and eat better. He ended up looseing about 4 stone in a year. :shock:

Just thought that if someone like that can do it then why cant i? I guess its good motivation to anyone that feels its inpossible to loose weight. I know weight is a huge issue for most people and its hard when your down to carry on trying but its sooo worth it when you get going and see the changes! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Just looking at your ticker....surely your BMI cant be 32? :shock:

I dont know, it worked it out for me lol :rotfl:

im about 13 stone :shock: and 5'3 :oops:

I thought so too, Jenna only looks about 9 stone or less in her pics here :)

I have about the same amount of weight to lose Jenna :D and I've done it before - get yourself along to a club - it makes all the difference :D

:oops: aww thanks, i didnt know i weighd that much either, i think my boobs weigh a stone each though :rotfl: Iv started doing slimming world without the classes and it looks really really good, im so excited! :cheer:

jenna said:
i think my boobs weigh a stone each though :rotfl: Iv started doing slimming world without the classes and it looks really really good, im so excited! :cheer:

Boobs is a major advantage to me of weight :lol:

Yes I do WW without the classes, went a few times to get the handbook etc and since then have more-or-less maintained my weight using my own version of WW for 2 years. So my point is you can follow these things without going, if it suits you :)

Bloody hell i weighed myself yesterday and i weigh ................13stone 8pounds!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back