• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone's OH a Plumber?

Charlie:-)

Reaction score
Basically I am i the early stages of getting a new bathroom. It a huge job, knocking walls down from separate bathroom & toilet to create one big bathroom and removing an old boiler and a cylinder tank and replacing with a brand spanking new combi boiler along with radiators.

What I want to know is can anyone recommend from someone in the know a good name of a boiler? Im looking at an energy rating of A.

Many thanks :)

Hi Charlie!

O/h is not a plumber, but did some research before we replaced our boiler (he has to research everything before buying, lol) and apparently, Potterton are a good make. Here's the link...

http://www.potterton.co.uk/27.htm

Hope this helps.

xxx

Hiya :wave:

I am one of a rare breed of lady plumbers, my other half is a plumber too but he's not as good as me :lol:

What's your budget for the boiler? There are several good reliable makes, but really depends on how much you want to spend. If you also let me know how many radiators you have and if they are singles or doubles I'll be able to recommend based on how powerful the boiler needs to be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back