Anyone with Britax car seats........

jennywren

Reaction score
Im after a new car seat and want a britax.

In OH's car he has a 2nd hand one of a very good friend (I know people don't like 2nd hand, but it was their 2nd use one so barley used and is our 2nd use one also so only used for a 5 min journey to the child minder) anyway I don't know what model it is but the side (wings if you like) come round quite a bit and oran is happy in it as just rests his head on the wings. My folks have a Britax Trio and the wings are not half as big and he hates it, if in it for more than a few minutes he cries and creates - must be uncomfortable for him

so my question is to anyone who has a britax which models do you have and does it have big wings?

(Im looking at the Explorer STS or the Explorer STS Ultra ideally)

Oh and I can't go look at them in store as working 7-7 till tues and will need it for wed so need to know what I need so can order online for del or so can ask the store to have it waiting

We have the Britax Ultra Si, from birth - 4 years old. Decided to skip the infant carrier.

Have a look at the Britax website, has all their models on there. You can see for yourself which one you have been using :)

http://www.britax.co.uk/index.php?optio ... &Itemid=31

FWIW some of them had a 2 week wait when we went looking. Even via online.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back