Anyone tried the Hauck MiniStar Neptune travel system?

petchy

Reaction score
If anyone has, please let me have your comments! i have found this on offer (brand new in box) on the internet for £199 (RRP nearer £500) and was wondering if it's any good?

it is a three-wheeler with swivel wheel and comes with carrycot and carseat, then converts into a pushchair once baby has outgrown the carrycot.

any info very much appreciated!

I've decided on the 4 wheel version - in beige if I can find one (only seem to be able to find the red/black now). I had a look round some shops yesterday, but nobody seems to have one to do a test. Think I'm still going to order one as I can't find anything else I like - will let you know when delivered and tested.

i liked the look of the 3-wheeler version, but i phoned one local stockist up and thay said they had stopped selling hauck products because they had so many complaints... am in two minds now, as i have seen it online for £199 and i thought it was a really good price. but i can't find any reviews of it anywhere and now i'm not sure if i dare order it... definitely want a test-drive!

Good to hear about those complaints for Hauk pushchairs - I too had seen them on ebay and thought they looked like a good offer!!

Will be more careful now - In the past I have always bought my prams etc from a store where I can go in and play with it first.......will probably do that again this time!!

Much love

Mine arrived a while back now, and don't bother with them. A cheap argos buggy feels sturdier. We'll probably use it when baby gets older because it's light, but certainly wouldn't trust it with a new born.

Mothercare Inglesina or SilverCross Classic? I had SilverCross Wayfarer
with the others and I love that, but it looks a bit dated now

Tracy xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111