• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone still feeling sick & near 12 weeks

s

Reaction score
I'm at 11 weeks and 5 days & retching again this morning. When does it settle down? I had no sickness for about a week at week 10 and thought it was all over but it came back.
S
PS Not complaining as it means things are still happening!

I haven't been sick at all but I have been feeling very very sick. Unfortunately I am still suffering from the nausea, and can't stand food smells. I am hoping it will leave me soon. xxx

hi hun i was the same. my moring sickness (hich could last all day) eased a bit at about 9 weeks but then came bk. i only really got rid when i was about 14 weeks. hope it settles down soon.

xxxxx

oh really-it can last that long!! im 7 weeks 2 days and i am finding it realy difficult to do anything.

i heard it is a good sign-less chance of miscarriage-is this true?

i was 12weeks when i had a miscarriage and was not ill through the 12 weeks. so is this sickness a good sign for this little one? x x

I had almost constant nausea from week 7 until week 13+2. Then it started to really ease up and now I feel almost human again. I also seemed to spend much of the 7 - 13 week period sleeping, but am finding that I am not so tired now. I am glad it stopped when it did as I wasn't sure how much more I could cope with (consultant said no to anti-sickness tablets). I really really feel for anyone going through it at the moment. :hug:

My sickness didn't start easing off until about 20 weeks but everyone is different. I know for a lot of people it gets better by about 12 weeks and for others it can last the whole pregnancy. I hope you feel better soon as I know how horrible it can be :hug: My nausea seemed to be worse in the afternoon/evening.

Mine was at about 16 weeks, my DH nearly got a black eye each week from 12 weeks that he said it should all stop now with the retching...god her drove me to distraction. The amount of time I spent retching whilst sat on someones garden wall whilst DH carried on up the road walking the dog....I must have looked like a boozer rather than a pregnant woman with 'evening' sickness :roll: :|

Just wanted to let you know that I have been sick for the first time this evening at 12 weeks 5 days.

I hope that it is just a one off that things go back to normal tommorrow. xxx

Hi Annem,
Yes it's a really good sign. I had an mc at 10 weeks and have very little sickness during that pregnancy other than feeling a bit queasy after I'd eaten. This one I'm retching continually. A pal who had two mcs didn't feel sick at all during her pregnancies so I think this current sickness is very good for us both.
I still expect to lose it every day - you do when you've had an mc - and I'm 12 weeks tomorrow. We had a scan at 9 weeks and were told the baby was doing great. A very strong heart beat so i try to be positive even though it's hard.
Will keep my fingers crossed for both of us.
s

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back