• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

anyone still being sick?

annem

Reaction score
hi, i'm still being sick at 19 weeks and 5days. Its cut down from being everyday to being only every few days.

Is anyone else being sick still? x x x

i wasnt sick at all during the first 12 weeks.. the first time i was sick was as soon as i came out of the scanning room at my 12 week scan :oops:
and its a few times a week now.. anything can set me off :puke:

Ye I am. I seem to be going through stages of not being hungry at all, then feeling fine, then getting sickness.

how crazy!! i started being sick at 6 weeks and everyone said not to worry it would calm down at 12weeks!! how wrong were they!!

I just have days of it and i feel like i am going to die! I wonder what it is that sets it off?

i feel really bad because on bad days i only eat toast x

kelsey said:
Ye I am. I seem to be going through stages of not being hungry at all, then feeling fine, then getting sickness.

were you like this with your other pregnancies? x x

With the 2 boys i was sick for the first 12/13 weeks then it stopped. With my daughter I wasn't as sick in the first tri but it came intermittantly after that. I seem to get this when I carry girls.

kelsey said:
With the 2 boys i was sick for the first 12/13 weeks then it stopped. With my daughter I wasn't as sick in the first tri but it came intermittantly after that. I seem to get this when I carry girls.

oh i wonder what i have then!! i have my 20week scan this week!! my mum was sick all the way through with me and with my brothers it stopped around the 12week mark! maybe its a sign!! x x x

I have had no sickness at all during this pregnancy and it's a girl.
Last time I was sick loads and it was a boy :)

emma28 said:
I have had no sickness at all during this pregnancy and it's a girl.
Last time I was sick loads and it was a boy

Its strange how it works isn't it.

i'm totally thrown off whether its a boy or girl now!!! only have to wait till friday!! i first wanted a girl but now i have come round to the idea of a boy, i just don't mind but I NEED TO KNOW THE SEX ASAP!! xx x

well I wasn't that sick with Tia at all...Just occasionally nauseous around smokers or ciggerettes. But this time I have been really sick.... Morning sickness started at 6 weeks and went on until around 15 weeks then it eased off, now I just don't ever feel hungry and when I do it has to be a specific type of food or I just won't eat it. And I'm carrying a boy.... so go figure.... The old wives tale says that girls make you sick...but it's lies.... ALL LIES.... why would baby boys be any different to grown men....how many times has a grown man made you feel sick...??? :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

its so exciting!! bet your counting down the days!! x x

i feel sick a lot in the mornings... either coz ive got a thick throat and it makes me gag... or just get a pain in my tummy that i have when i got travel sickness.. helps me to say.. stop the car.. im gonna be sick hahah but i havent been sick for a few weeks.. last time was about 17 weeks

lisa&alex said:
i feel sick a lot in the mornings... either coz ive got a thick throat and it makes me gag... or just get a pain in my tummy that i have when i got travel sickness.. helps me to say.. stop the car.. im gonna be sick hahah but i havent been sick for a few weeks.. last time was about 17 weeks

ha ha!! i'm having a good day at the mo!! i think its when i'm tired?! Hopefully will pass soon! x x x Hope yours stays away!!x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back