anyone selling at the moment on ebay help needed..

Baileysmummy

Reaction score
If so are you having problems, ive just logged in and all my selling items have vanished.. i cant see them anywhere..

ive gone to look to see if they are still listed and they are, but cant see them in my ebay.. whats going on.. how will i know if they have sold..
what do i do.. help!

I find this happens, all items in selling or watching go i think it is just a problem with ebay as they always come back after a while. so if they are still for sale you should be fine and you will get a email when they sell anyway in case they don't but they will :D

have they gone onto 'not sold' or just leave feedback? i noticed they changed that. I sold something and it wasnt there and just said i needed to leave 1 feedback. Wouldnt have even seen that but the guy messaged me and i thought 'ooow must have sold it' :x

aww but i like to see how many watchers etc i have.. :wall:

ok than ks for that paula hun :hug:

All my items won have dissapeared to hun,they must be having probs xx

jenna said:
have they gone onto 'not sold' or just leave feedback? i noticed they changed that. I sold something and it wasnt there and just said i needed to leave 1 feedback. Wouldnt have even seen that but the guy messaged me and i thought 'ooow must have sold it' :x

no hun cos they still have 2 days and 4 days left on them.. :think:

Have you tried checking the date bit on the top left hand side of the items sold bit? Sometimes I have that problem with items I've bought and just changing it to 'Last 60 days' or whatever brings them back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back