Anyone know where FeeFee is?

Snuggle

Reaction score
She hasnt posted for a few days, anyone heard from her? :?

FeeFee must get her own thread every week :rotfl:

I havent noticed her around actually hmm maybe she has just been resting or something :think:

I was wondering about her too! Does anyone know her actual section date? I hope she's not geting all stressed out about things. :?

Piglet xx

Just heard from her, she has started having contracttions but isn't dialated. The hospital wanted to keep her in but according to Fee she managed to escape back home! She just needs to hang on for a few days so she can have her section.

If I hear anything else I will let you all know :hug:

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Aww FeeFee :hug: :hug:

Looks like our Fee is gonna be the first!

Snuggle everytime I look at your avatar it makes me laugh :rotfl:

I cant believe we're going to have our babies so soon! It feels so strange and it will be even stranger after because we wont belong anywhere except off topic and the adult section :moon:

I keep thinking of changing avatar but it makes me smile so its staying for a bit :wink:
Not long until we belong in the Babies and Toddlers section eh! :cheer: Imagine the posts....here's a pic of her sleeping, here's a pic of her crying, here's a pic of her doing absolutely nothing! :D

Ooh you're nearly moving to 2nd tri G3M :cheer:

I remember FeeFee saying something about her laptop actually :wink:

It's a shame Fee can't come on the forum because she needs her fellow up the duffers! We can make her feel better :D

I have text Fee today to see how she is but haven't had a reply and I don't really want to badger her too much!

But if I do hear anything I will let you guys know

:hug:

If she hasn't replied to your text madam bully then maybe this is it :eek:
:pray: :pray: :pray:

Hey you girlies!!

I'm here, ish

Still contracting, still in bloody agony, but still not dilated *thank god*,

Sections all sorted and LO will be here in the next couple of days, just waiting on my surgeon getting back from holiday :roll:

My laptop is still buggered so just cranked up the ole desk top to let you know how i'm getting on as MB let me know about this post, (Thanks Kerry :hug: )

So er yeah next time you hear from me will probably be my birth story :shock:

Good luck to everyone who's in labour, encouraging labour, and just had there LO's

Lots of love and thanks for caring Fee xxx

Aw good luck FeeFee :hug:

Cant wait to hear your birth story :cheer:

Aww FeeFee good luck and can't wait to find out how you got on!!!
wow this is so exciting we're all going one by one :cheer: :dance: :cheer: :dance: :cheer: :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back