Anyone know what this rash could be? *Update 1st post*

x-kirsty-x

Reaction score
We had Ryan at the hospital today and mentioned his rash to the doctor while we were there.

Basically he said it looks like the type of acne that teenagers get but he said there is nothing we can do about it.

Surely there must be something, like a cream they could give us?

Dunno what we're gonna do now :?

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ryan has had a rash on his face for ages now and everytime I think it's clearing up it comes back just as bad.

He's at the hospital this week (about something else) so I'm gonna ask them what they think.

Just wondering if anyone can advise me as to what it could be?

It's spoiling his gorgeous little face :(

ryan1-3.jpg

ryan2-4.jpg

awww bless him... I'm not sure what it is hun...could it be eczema maybe?

It looks like the kind of rash I get with an allergic reaction.

But it'd be difficult to try and work out what causes it. It could be something he's eaten, something he's drank, something in the washing powder or softener, something in a cream/lotion/bubble bath etc, or even something you/OH/Josh wear that his face comes into contact with, or even something in your carpet or furniture!

You could maybe start with a food diary, and see if that throws up anything!

I'd still get it checked, and hopefully it's something that is easily remedied!

:hug: :hug: :hug:

I was thinking excema, Caitlyn has similar on her legs,
You could try some aqueous cream, sudocrem, e45...

It looks like excema to me, I would ask your GP about it. :hug: :hug:

Is that really eczema? I have that all over my arms and legs :doh:

i thought eczema too......violet had it on her face when she was a few weeks old.....oilatum cream cleared it up straight away.

Poor little thing :( Let us know what they say about it when you ask.
AND...Where've you been????
Haven't seen you on here for ages and ages. But I haven't been on that much either so I could have just missed your posts. Like your profile pic.

OopsyDaisy said:
Looks like ezcema to me.

Does it come and go?

Yeah it does come & go. Every time I think it's starting to clear up it just comes back :(

newmum said:
Poor little thing :( Let us know what they say about it when you ask.
AND...Where've you been????
Haven't seen you on here for ages and ages. But I haven't been on that much either so I could have just missed your posts. Like your profile pic.

:lol:

Just been a bit busy and somehow didn't post for ages. Every time I sat down ready to reply to posts something got in the way. We have a new puppy and he's a little handful :lol:

leckershell said:
Unless he has a steroid inhaler by any chance? Could be thrush.

No he doesn't have any inhalers or anything like that :)

1sttimemum said:
What did they say kirsty

We haven't been yet hun, his hospital appointment is on Thursday so I'll update then if they tell me what it is :)

x-kirsty-x said:
Just been a bit busy and somehow didn't post for ages. Every time I sat down ready to reply to posts something got in the way. We have a new puppy and he's a little handful :lol:

How long you had the puppy and has these rash started since you've had him...It looks like an allergic reaction and as you mention the puppy... :(

Squiglet said:
x-kirsty-x said:

How long you had the puppy and has these rash started since you've had him...It looks like an allergic reaction and as you mention the puppy... :(

No he had the rash quite a while before we got the puppy so I've kinda ruled that out.

I just wish I knew what it was so I could help him :(

aww bless him, Jack has similar but all over his arms :( :hug:

Awww What about maybe trying Oilatum or Diprobase??

Fynn had similar when he was tiny... Diprobase was good :hug:

You get both prescribed from the GP

Ive been told by my HV to get my doc to refer caitlyn to the dermatology nurses, i wonder if they could help you....

Get an appointment with your GP hunny and ask them about it

ooooo, awww you can try, e45, sudocrem, vaseline?

Ive had doublebase and epaderm from the docs aswell as a hydrocortisone cream.

no adivce sorry but loadsa hugs for Ryan :hug: he's still a gorgues boy!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back