anyone here have little or no symptoms in 2ww?

smokey08

Reaction score
Hi all :wave:

i'm just wondering did anyone (who has gotten their bfp) have very little or no symptoms during their 2ww???

i have turned a blind eye this month but i got thinking tonight, and realised i've had nothing, no sickness, no headaches, no sore BB's!!!

have a feeling i could be out this month!!! :cry:

going to test monday but the wait is killing me!!!

i didnt have any symptoms on my LO.. and have none now.. not testing for another week or so.. hope this is it for you :dust: xx

I didnt have any symptoms at all - was convinced that it wasnt my month!

Then tested at 11dpo, coz it was my birthday and I couldnt resist, and it was a very faint bfp!!!

Still never really had any symptoms after that, so its really diferent for different people.

Good luck xxxxxx :dust:

This time i only had a few cramps and twinges but blink and i would have missed them.

Good luck smokey!

I'm also in 2ww and having no symptoms. Still thinking I'm out this month. Ok with it tho cos only 1 month ttc after MMC. I'm only at end of 1st week and testing next Saturday.

thanks ladies!
that makes me feel so much better, hopeful even!

every other month i would sympthom spot, but i've kept myself occupied this month which worries me even more!

best of luck to you testing soon. FX for you all!!!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

keep me updated!! x x x

Got my BFP this morning (hoping it will stick and get darker!) and I haven't had very much either. Some people are really lucky and get hardly anything! FX for your BFP hun. :) x x

aww thanks missj! congrats on your bfp hun! you deserve it after all those weird cycles!

i am over the moon for you! x x x x:dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back