• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone help me find some maternity tights?

lisa-marie

Reaction score
I have my DH works Xmas party it's quite a posh do so got a black knee length dress to wear which is plain & simple had planned to wear some patterned tights I had seen in Mothercare. went to get them today and they had sold out none on the website either :(

Have tried ebay any ideas? Need them for 17th December so have enough days to go get them or order online.

Dont mind if they are lacey or another pattern just thought it would look nicer than plain black.

Have you checked that your normal tights dont fit? Mine still make it abouve my bump :cheer: Maternity ones are so expensive! :shakehead:

sally12 said:
Have you checked that your normal tights dont fit? Mine still make it abouve my bump :cheer: Maternity ones are so expensive! :shakehead:

Or hold ups :wink:

Have you tried H& M materninty section they have footless tights asweel in 2 packs , not that pricey either.

Cathy B :cheer:

Apparently you can buy normal tights in a large size and wear them back to front. That way the backside part will fit over your belly. I think I read that in a pregnancy book actually, but I haven't tried it yet.

Thanks all :hug:

Betula said:
Apparently you can buy normal tights in a large size and wear them back to front. That way the backside part will fit over your belly. I think I read that in a pregnancy book actually, but I haven't tried it yet.

Well i'll give that a go as dont really want to spend £8 on some maternity tights if I can get away with wearing some I already have - hadnt thought about that before so thanks for that i'll let you know how I get on!

I'm no good with hold-ups being 5ft 10 they are never long enough I do wear stockings but I think the belt would be so stetched and it might be visable through my dress :rotfl:

I got some lovely black and natural ones from Debenhams, they might do patterned ones too?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back