Anyone had....

DF is gutted he loves them, but tbh theyre too big, i find it hard to get clothes to fit, my back aches so much i cant stand up for more than about 15mins without being in considerate pain, and i cant do any strenuous exercise as it hurts too much, its not something ive taken lightly and am totally dreading it, but tbh i think ill be a lot more in proportion once theyre smaller, ive always had a big bust, and losing weight doesnt help as its only my back size that goes down and my cup stays the same, which makes my back even worse than it was :(

sparky said:
tangerinedream said:
sparky said:
scooping them out for you dear! my DH would kill me if i had a breast reduction....must admit they're mighty fine pair...still pass the pencil test. Dread to think what size they'll be when i eventually get preggers

whats the pencil test? :oops:

the pencil test is standing up braless you cannot hold a pencil under your boobs...meaning there is no crease there

I would fail that, but would have when i was 14 as i was 34D back then. i dream of small pert boobs. :shock: :shock: Just realised what i said, i dont dream of them like that :shock: :rotfl:

My friend had one on Thursday night (last week) will be seeing her on Monday, will ask her then but she really was plagued with back ache and minus a bra they were round her waist! I'm sure she'll be pleased what ever the scarring etc. He was advised to wait untill she'd finished having her family, she had her 2nd and last child almost 18 months ago.

Havn't had one done but used to work on a breast care ward as a breast care nurse!

Reductions are more complicated than enlargements but the scars should all be underneath and not too bad. Good Luck with it all - I am going to get one once we have had 2 kids, I have wanted on sicne I was 16. I went through puberty and by the time I was 16 I had 34 DD's! :shock: Now that I have had Logan I have gone up to a 44 G and I am not impressed!

Hopefully they will go down soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back