Anyone had....

Sassyminx

Reaction score
.... a breast reduction? finally after nearly 2yrs the doctor has referred me to the plastic surgeon, i cant wait to not have a bad back anymore :cheer: :cheer: oh and pert breasts will also be great :rotfl:

anyone had one can tell me what it was like, how the scarring is etc etc

My aunt had one years n years ago when she was in her teens. U cant really see the scar as its under ur breast.

My neighbour had one when she was younger, she said her scars are really neat and that it wasn't as bad as she thought it would be!

I'd really love one :?

can they put what they take out of your breats and put them into mine, i would LOVE a boob job!!! :D

MissGobby said:
can they put what they take out of your breats and put them into mine, i would LOVE a boob job!!! :D

lol same here! Ive told OH im having a boob job as soon as age and gravity start to take thier toll - pretty soon then :rotfl:

i havent had a reduction but had a boob job (was for medical reasons) but still a boob job lol last year and the scars are really neat, u cant really see them

x x x

i'll swap my 34E's with you ladies any day!!! i might be able to finally get a top that fits

glitzyglamgirl said:
MissGobby said:

lol same here! Ive told OH im having a boob job as soon as age and gravity start to take thier toll - pretty soon then :rotfl:

:lol: :lol: hee hee

well DF told me other day his mate has PAID for his GF to have them done, so guess what?? im nagging him about paying for me now!!! :D

scooping them out for you dear! my DH would kill me if i had a breast reduction....must admit they're mighty fine pair...still pass the pencil test. Dread to think what size they'll be when i eventually get preggers

Well im a 36G at the moment and have been for about 7yrs since 17, i want to hopefully go down to a 36D which i think would get rid of my backache, though obviously ill see what the surgeon says

sparky said:
scooping them out for you dear! my DH would kill me if i had a breast reduction....must admit they're mighty fine pair...still pass the pencil test. Dread to think what size they'll be when i eventually get preggers

whats the pencil test? :oops:

what size do ur boobs need to be for a reduction....

before i was pregnant i was a 36F/G

now im BF'ing im a 40G/H!

im prayin after ive stopped feeding they'll get smaller... but we'll see eh

i just want streight normal boobies!!! im only 23 and they look like a 50+ year olds (not that ive seen any 50 year olds boobies)

tangerinedream said:
sparky said:

the pencil test is standing up braless you cannot hold a pencil under your boobs...meaning there is no crease there

i love my boobies, they were a 34c pre preggas and now im a 34e, its brilliant!!!

Myt best mate had a reduction about 8 years ago. She was over the moon with the result and the scars are barely noticable.

sparky said:
tangerinedream said:
sparky said:

the pencil test is standing up braless you cannot hold a pencil under your boobs...meaning there is no crease there

eep i'd fail that!

id hold half of stationary box under mine!

lozzijane said:
what size do ur boobs need to be for a reduction....

before i was pregnant i was a 36F/G

now im BF'ing im a 40G/H!

im prayin after ive stopped feeding they'll get smaller... but we'll see eh

its nothing to do with the size its more the reason for having it, they wont do it cosmetically, the fact ive got so many back problems is because of the weight of my breasts and it hurts me to walk far n stand for long periods is why im getting one

There was a girl in my school who had this done at just 17 - poor girl was lovely and slim but her boobs got so huge she just looked odd and she had major back problems. She was so much happier and confident afterwards!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back