anyone had this?

bigbird

Reaction score
Hi girls :wave:

My af was due 3 days ago but nothing yet. I had all the cramps the day it was due but she didn't arrive and i've had loads of cm :oops: my boobs are slightly tender and fuller now and did a test this morning which was negative. my cycle is usually 23 days and i've never been late in my life!! anybody shed any light for me please :pray:

Could be that you ovd late this month (which would make AF late) or could be that you are PG but do not have enought HCG in your system to show up on tests yet - nothing to do but wait n see Im afriad! (I know thats what everyone hates the most!)

Like you, I'm also like clockwork. I can predict to the day when the hag will get me. Mind you, there were times when I was either early or late but that was normally due to either sickness or stress. Try not to worry yourself too much, concentrate on other things for now and test in the next two days or so. Good luck! :wink:

Maybe you could be pregnant and its too early to get a bfp? Id test again in a few days :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back