Anyone had this?

kellysomer

Reaction score
Ok so the last 5 days i have had on and off period pains and chronic diarrhoea, it is driving me mad. I am fed up and depressed, looking after a 22 month old is like suddenly being made to work really hard and even my 10 hours shifts that i was doing up until last wednesday weren't that exhausting. She is so much harder work and playing me up terribly.

I have legs that are so swollen they have stretchmarks, tummy ache, diarrhoea, bad back, cant eat and cant sleep, just want top hide away until this baby is out.

On top of this i have started getting panic attacks every time i think about the labour and i have never had this before.

Hubby is being a selfish toad and all he says is 'you're not too happy' or winges about the lack of BDing which quite frankly he can sod off and get elsewhere!

Anyone else had the pains and diarrhoea? I wouldnt mind as much if this wasnt what happened when i went into labour with Isla, its like a big tease! Should it really be going on for 5 days?

:wall:

Sorry to hear you're feeling like this. Perhaps it's just your body preparing for what's going to happen?

I've had period pains on and off and the odd bout of the runs but nothing significant really.

Take some time and rest if you can (I know that's easier said than done with a toddler). Is there anyone else that can help you out for a few hours so you can get some rest?

If all else fails... have some of these.. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

No advice apart from I'd get onto the doc with it having gone on so long. Have some :hug: :hug: :hug: Sounds horrid whatever it is and give that toad of a hubby and big slap - will make you feel a bit better surely :twisted:

Here's hoping you feel better soon :hug:

awwwwwwwwwwww hunni just wantedt go give you some :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

thought you needed some of these :hug: :hug: :hug: no advice to offer really hon... but you should go to the docs if you're worried? and tell your hubby to grow some sensitivity!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back