Anyone had a sore cervix...

leesey

Reaction score
... and only been 30 weeks ish at the time?

I find it hard to believe that I'd be getting cervix pain this early on from pressure, especially as I know baby is no where near engaged, and is still changing position. Currently breech as far as I can gather, but was having a real squirm last night so might have changed again?

So has anyone had a stabbing/throbbing pain in their cervix and it's been something else? It took me by surprise today it was that sore, but I was in class at the time and couldn't do anything about it. I actually ran to the toilet as soon as the bell went in case there was blood - I had no idea what to expect!

It was just sharp that once, but now it's kind of throbbing on and off.

Any ideas? xx

I have felt what feels like baby kicking cervix from quite early on, and in last few weeks have had pressure. In the earlier stages it was more where baby was kicking it rather than pressure though x

Oh my god I was just about to post a thread kinda the same. I just had either a hand or foot hit my cervix so hard that I thought it came popping out. Really made me jump & it was kinda stingy painful. Had a few lighter kicks or punches on the cervix which kinda stings too. Would love to know what's going on!! Hope it stops throbbing soon for you xx

I've had sharp sore pains in what feels like could be my cervix, not often nor regular. Doesn't feel like a kick though. I think it's probably a stretch or a slight shift or softening but nothing to worry about. I've got the midwife in 10 days so thought I'd mention it then.

Hope yours has subsided xx

I've had some definate kicks to that area and also my bits have felt like I've had a good hard sex session at times when I haven't!! Must be everything stretching. X

Definitely not the kicking, I've been used to that, horrible feeling in my opinion but not the same as this. I'm worried about infections or something x

Had the kicking down there before, not the same feeling (although I do hate the feeling of being kicked down there!!) it's much more of an 'outside' cervix feeling. I'll see how it goes and I've got mw on monday so I'm sure it can wait til then xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back