anyone got one?

i was wondering about getting B one to but didnt wanna pay the money unless it is worth it

£35 in Mothercare! :shock: Cheaper on ebay big time! :lol:

I got the "My first Leappad" for Mason, which was FAB. Then we got him a proper Leappad, and now he's got a "Leapster" which is an electronic type one, they have all been excellent.

One thing I would say is be careful how many books you can buy for them...it's a great idea but if there's only 2 or 3 books available it seems kind of expensive.

I've got that but in Blue. I've seen lots of books you can buy for them too. Reece cant use his yet though cos he keeps trying to rip the pages out :think: It will be great for him when he's older, I enjoy playing with it! :D

yep they are definetley worth it, my little boy whos 4 has a leapad which is for the older kids like him & he loves it & has learnt sooo much from it!!

great bargain price you found too!! just LOVE ebay!! i am an ebay freak, won't buy anything unless i check if its cheaper on ebay first!! ha ha.

emma.xx :rotfl:

foxymum said:
yep they are definetley worth it, my little boy whos 4 has a leapad which is for the older kids like him & he loves it & has learnt sooo much from it!!

Have you seen the leapster?
Mason had one for xmas it's the best toy he's ever had!

my neice has this and hers has a little lap cushion attached to it too :D its really good and fun for her to listen to and look at it can be stimulating for a younger baby and educational for an older baby :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back