Anyone got a professional camera?

Rubys mummy

Reaction score
I love taking phots, OH thinks I have a good eye for a good piccie, and I really want to start taking proper photos...we have a point and snap diggie camera, but I have asked OH for a new one for Christmas....anyone got a digital one that takes professional looking pics? I would love to get into wedding/baby piccies maybe as a hobby??? :think:

we have a canon 400d ( http://www.jessops.com/Store/s35964/0/D ... 00D-(Black)-%2b-EFS-18-55mm-Lens/details.aspx?&IsSearch=y&pageindex=1&comp=y ) which adam uses every so often with his website work, but we mostly use for alice. I LOVE it! its so easy to use. Ive not got to grips with most of the fancy functions yet, but we are getting there!

Im just about to post some pics adam took the other day with it in off topic.

it really depends on your budget to what kinda camera you get. We have spent a small fortune on lenses as well as the camera!

Fab Sam :hug: , I will check out your piccies....the link didnt work :think:

I think the budget will be £250 :think: Thats roughly what a new X Box costs (which is what HE wants for Christmas, I better start saving :roll: :rotfl: )

my OH has just become a proffessional photographer and he has the canon eos 400d too

brill camera

I'v got a very similar one to Sam, but mine is the 350D version. It is brilliant, takes great pics. I got mine for about £300 from ebay.

paradysso said:
these are some pics taken by OH using the canon
http://www.pregnancyforum.co.uk/forum/v ... hp?t=44686

OH MY GAWD!!! They are AMAZING!!!!!! I LOVE them, the first one is stunning!!! Wow wow wow!! Right, e are really going to research this now...

Just been looking at Sony Cyber Shot C9 I think it was cled, not an SLR but a digi zoom...anyone got one???

I am so tempted by the Cannon, those piccies are JUST what I want mine to look like!!!! :cheer:

we have a cannon slr because my oh is really into photography but don't know the model,

It is great :D

My DH is a photographer www.dgphotographic.co.uk and refuses to use Digital, you can really tell the difference when the pix are blown up.

hmmm has a few cameras ill ask him when he gets in :)

My DH Has Just Started An AS Photogrphy Course, He Is Using A 35mm SLR, Which He Was Asked To Get For The Course, He Loves To Take Pictures Too, The Course Also Learns Him How To Process His Own Pics :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back