Anyone elses baby......

emmie

Reaction score
Going absolutely nuts today?

Blake hasnt stopped wriggling about all day :eek: Dunno if its something to do with the full moon but bloody hell dont know about 10 mvements i day i have been having 10 movements in half an hour lmao

Levi has been like that for a few days now but is actually a little, and i mean a little, bit quieter today :D

what are they doing in there lol, think hes looking for the escape hatch hopefully he'll find it tonight :D

emmie said:
what are they doing in there lol, think hes looking for the escape hatch hopefully he'll find it tonight :D
well i hope they find it soon as im bored bloody rigid and want something to play with now :wink:

my LO has been moving so much the last few days, that shes making me so uncomfy

Mines been very very active today............he is normally a very active little man, but today has been something else!!

perhaps the moons making them all nuts lol

Dylan hasnt stopped since about 4am! hopefully he aint looking for his escape route just yet lol

She's definitely moving differently today - good grief the pains in my cervix have been bad! :? I haven't dared to go out as I was having to grab on to things as the pain was taking my breath away. I do hope this doesn't continue to due date or beyond... (we'll run out of food before then and I don't trust Neil doing the weekly shop, we'll end up with nothing to make a meal with, just lots of biscuits and cakes! :roll: :doh: )

Aww, Hennaly I hope Levi comes tomorrow, that would be such a special present. :hug: :cheer:

i have been getting really bad pains in my cervix this afternoon evening they are slowly getting worse things are perhaps starting to go the right way for me.

emmie said:
i have been getting really bad pains in my cervix this afternoon evening they are slowly getting worse things are perhaps starting to go the right way for me.

I've been having period pains 4 a few hours, man i really want to go into labour tonight :pray:

TeenAsmaTeam said:
emmie said:

I've been having period pains 4 a few hours, man i really want to go into labour tonight :pray:

i am with you, im totally ready lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back