• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone else having this prob? halloween related

~*~PrEgGyBrAiN

Reaction score
We cant take Alyssa into any shops like our local Co-op or Asda as she she is petrified of the scary halloween masks.
She doesnt mind cute little ghosts eyc but the witches n skeletons shes really bsd wi which makes popping to the shops a night mare as she is so scared.
Now the other problem is the girls are both going to a halloween party next week and aly is very excited bout her costume.
but i kow she gonny be very clingy the whole time.

We cant take Alyssa into any shops like our local Co-op or Asda as she she is petrified of the scary halloween masks.
She doesnt mind cute little ghosts eyc but the witches n skeletons shes really bsd wi which makes popping to the shops a night mare as she is so scared.
Now the other problem is the girls are both going to a halloween party next week and aly is very excited bout her costume.
but i kow she gonny be very clingy the whole time.

Awe bless her!! She will grow out if t my nephew was like thistle about three yrs in a row xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Poor thing. :(
We have the opposite, AJ wants to spend all his time looking at the monsters!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back