anyone else have a lazy baby??

smokey08

Reaction score
anybody else have a baby that becomes more active in the evenings?

i get very little or no movement in the mornings,

as the day goes on i get a few twitches and nudges,

but all night i'm getting full force kicks elbows and wiggles,

if baby has the same routine when he/she is born i may aswell become a bat because i'm going to be up all night :rofl:

When I first started feeling little lady kick, it was mainly at night! She had a habit of waking me up at 3 and keeping me awake till 5/6 however now she is very active from 6 till about 9 lol she is often awake when I go pee during the night, but she's not waking me! I also have the odd mad half hour throughout the day! I was thinking we might be having an owl to start off with!!

I'm the same hun. I get less in the morning and more as the day goes on. Seems to be most active between 8 and midnight lol.

xx

Hmmmmm I get a seesion in the morning and one in the evening...............although saying that they're having a football match in there at the moment..............

they're having a football match in there at the moment..............
Awwwwwwwww!!! I can just picture that, you might want them to stop but I find it such a sweet mental picture, two little boys together..... *melts*

mine started off like that, then went to whener i eat and a few inbetween and now he slowed down a lot. was gonna say havent felt him today but hes just given me 2 mini kicks as im writing this lol x

i get way more movement at night time babies kick loads then and a bit throughout the day xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back