Anyone else had this?

Jen79

Reaction score
I have beem TTC no 2 for nearly 18 months now, I had a mc in Jan and since then havent managed to get pg again. :( But what is really bothering me is that I test early every month (know I shouldnt but cant help myself :D ) at about 8 dpo and every month without fail I get a faint BFP. Within a day or 2 though I go back to BFN and then AF comes. I went to doc who says I have to wait 3 more months for any sort of gynae referral, and she seemed to think the early positives were insignificant but I feel like there is some sort of problem, so is there anyone else who is an early tester who experiences this? I am getting worried there is something wrong with me!

What test do you use? I have got a faint positive within the correct time frame on First Response test 3 times now that disappears after about 20 minutes. It is really upsetting, I understand. I suggest trying a different brand to see if it makes a difference.

Yeah, they have been mostly first response although I also use the one step 10miu cheapies and did, in the past, buy one or 2 clearblue 4 days early ones - but they always give false pos so I wont buy them anymore! Yes I am an addict! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back