Anyone else had this problem...

kirlykird

Reaction score
I'm constantly hungry!!!

(Especially for McDonalds Egg & Bacon McMuffins, HAsh browns and hot chocolate, pink lady apples, green grapes, raw carrott and fresh pineapple..I got 8 from local shop yesterday as they were on sale!)

Well to the point.. I'm straving all of the time, I have an average meal and i can't eat it.

I went to the pub today for lunch and had a main which I didn't finish..prob ate half and came home and :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:

It's not that I can't face the food, more that my body doesn't seem to like it! :shock:

Yeah me too. Can only eat small portions but i want to snack all the time. I try to resist but i'm just so hugry. I just loose me appetite half way through a meal or start getting belly ache.

Ive noticed how quick my blood sugar drops. I get the hunger signal and within minutes I feel light headed and sick and need to eat quickly.

me too, If I get hungry then thats it, I get all dizzy and cranky almost immediatlet!!! But I cannot eat a full meal! Hubby is going mad with me saying there is no point in us cooking a meal if all I am going to do is pick at it and then have a bowl of crunchy nut 30 mins later!!!!!!!!!!!!

the joys of pregnancy ladies!

dont u just love it! :lol:

**not** lol :x

Technically I should still be in 1st trimester til Thursday, but had to comment..

I'm exactly the same, constantly feeling sick and bloated from the last thing I ate til suddenly something flicks a switch, and I HAVE TO EAT!!! I've been this way for weeks now and I have a suspicion I'm gaining weight too quickly as a result.

Im always hungry I think I eat waaaaayyyyy too much lol :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back