Anyone else feeling like a huge big bloater after chrimbo??

Jen & Her Men

Reaction score
I feel GINORMOUS!!!

I started off good but by Boxing Day I was stuffing my face with basically anything I could get my hands on...DH had to lock the dogs in the shed for fear I would start on them too.... :lol:

And so now I feel like a huge big bloater and I had been sooo good until Christmas too. :wall:

Darn my lack of will power!! :shakehead:

Oh I wish............I was so poorly over Xmas that I hardly ate at all :(

Saying that I have put on 2.5 stone during this pregnancy, so am sure I wont be wasting away anytime soon :D

yeah I feel enormous too. I was still stuffing my face last nite after a huge new years dinner. I even had 2 desserts. I think it might be boredom as I'm off work now. I really should start some exercise, might start going for walks, maybe even swimming. I hadnt really put on any weight, but I seem to have ballooned over the past 2 weeks :oops: :oops:

I do feel really big but that has more to do with being overweight. I've still only put on around 6/7 pounds so i'm quite pleased with that. Some days i seem to eat for England and others hardly anything. I think it depends on how baby is lied.

Grace xx

I'm not p/g but feel like thay anyway!!

by way just noticed you ticker.. where the hell has that time gone!

I have no idea....I am having a c section too so bubs will be here in 9 weeks. 9 WEEKS!!!!! HOW THE HELL DID THAT HAPPEN???!
:shock: :shock: :shock:

Back to the topic...

Just had some melba toast with cottage cheese on for my tea (Im a cottage cheese addict) in a bid to make myself feel better.

Just need to resist the urge to scoff the rest of the choccie lurking in the cupboards....someone tie me down....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back