Anyone else feel this worried?? *upsetting*

I also worry about this too, its happened in my family :( my Nan had the most gorgeous baby but she was stillborn. She gave birth with all her clothes airing around the fire waiting to be worn by this little baby and then she was born sleeping :cry: :cry: :cry: They say that the placenta broke away before she was born, she was overdue you see :( I think its also partly why I wouldnt mind my baby early rather than late.

I cannot even begin to imagine what she must of felt apart from utter devestation. Sorry if that upsets anyone even more, I just have to explain why I worry about it so much :hug: :hug: :hug:

I think its a natural thing to worry about when you're pregnant to be honest but our babies will be fine :hug: :hug: :hug:

xx

I also worry about this too, its happened in my family :( my Nan had the most gorgeous baby but she was stillborn. She gave birth with all her clothes airing around the fire waiting to be worn by this little baby and then she was born sleeping :cry: :cry: :cry: They say that the placenta broke away before she was born, she was overdue you see :( I think its also partly why I wouldnt mind my baby early rather than late.

I cannot even begin to imagine what she must of felt apart from utter devestation. Sorry if that upsets anyone even more, I just have to explain why I worry about it so much :hug: :hug: :hug:

I think its a natural thing to worry about when you're pregnant to be honest but our babies will be fine :hug: :hug: :hug:

xx

yep i'm scared of this too although i looked up the statistics and its SO rare...doesnt stop you worrying though :hug:

yep i'm scared of this too although i looked up the statistics and its SO rare...doesnt stop you worrying though :hug:

this happened to a friend of mine so it is there worring me in the back of my mind along with hundreds of other things that could go wrong
think we all worry about something at some point during pregnancy
:hug: :hug:
manda xx

this happened to a friend of mine so it is there worring me in the back of my mind along with hundreds of other things that could go wrong
think we all worry about something at some point during pregnancy
:hug: :hug:
manda xx

this happened to my great aunt, she went over due and her baby girl was born stillborn, but i keep telling myself it was so long ago and they woudlnt just leave me now liek they would then.
I know i'll worry if baby doesnt cry when its born but i keep reminding myself that i didnt cry when born and "baby daddy" was apparently a really calm baby too

this happened to my great aunt, she went over due and her baby girl was born stillborn, but i keep telling myself it was so long ago and they woudlnt just leave me now liek they would then.
I know i'll worry if baby doesnt cry when its born but i keep reminding myself that i didnt cry when born and "baby daddy" was apparently a really calm baby too

im very scared of this but try to put it 2 the bk of my mind otherwise it wud drive me mad

my sister was born stillborn at full term and i visited her grave the other wk 2 change the flowers and it really hit me

i try 2 just stay positive but i do understand how hard it is :hug:

im very scared of this but try to put it 2 the bk of my mind otherwise it wud drive me mad

my sister was born stillborn at full term and i visited her grave the other wk 2 change the flowers and it really hit me

i try 2 just stay positive but i do understand how hard it is :hug:

I agree, it has crossed my mind too, but I quickly changed my thoughts into something positive.

I think it's a very natural and common thought among pregnant women.

Try not to worry anymore :hug:

I agree, it has crossed my mind too, but I quickly changed my thoughts into something positive.

I think it's a very natural and common thought among pregnant women.

Try not to worry anymore :hug:

I think its natural to worry about this after all the other worries we have been through over the last 9 months, I hadnt like to mention it either but I am relieved its not just me being paranoid.
My OH's sis was stillborn but I think things were so different back then, we are much better looked after and informed than our mothers were - MIL wasnt even told she had a girl until years later!! :shock:

Sure we will all be fine but its nice to know we all worry about the same things!

My first baby was stillborn at 40+6 weeks. Many of you will have noticed that I don't react well to people who say their movements have changed but will leave it till the morning to ring the midwife. Oh how I wished i had responded properly when my movements changed but I was so overdue I thought it was just the baby settling don ready for birth. if you have the slightest doubt, go straight to hospital. This time during a pregnancy is horrendous for me and I won't relax till baby is safe in my arms.

The best advice I can give is be aware of your babies movements and dont ignore any changes

timsmom- i feel terrible for you. Was any explanation given? I cant imagine that there would be much that could be done though if you notice that movements stop, no matter how quickly you see a midwife?

Youve been through all of our worst nightmare but surely it will not happen to you again, although i dont blame yo for being doubley scared :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back