Anyone else feel this worried?? *upsetting*

Christina1979

Reaction score
Just in case you missed the warning in the title of this thread, you may find this subject upsetting....

I have always had a real fear about my baby being stillborn. The closer I get to my due date the more afraid I am getting.

Am I alone in this worry?

I feel like such a bad Mother for feeling like this. On the whole I am enjoying and looking forward to seeing my baby but then every so often this paranoia creeps up and I get scared.

I am worried that this feeling will just get worse and that I will freak out about it when in labour or if the baby doesnt cry immediately etc.

Just in case you missed the warning in the title of this thread, you may find this subject upsetting....

I have always had a real fear about my baby being stillborn. The closer I get to my due date the more afraid I am getting.

Am I alone in this worry?

I feel like such a bad Mother for feeling like this. On the whole I am enjoying and looking forward to seeing my baby but then every so often this paranoia creeps up and I get scared.

I am worried that this feeling will just get worse and that I will freak out about it when in labour or if the baby doesnt cry immediately etc.

I do think alot of people feel like this, you will have gone so far for the trauma to happen. I would try not to focus on this too much!! Are yiu having the baby placed straight onto you after the birth? That might help! have you experienced this in your life at some other point?

I do think alot of people feel like this, you will have gone so far for the trauma to happen. I would try not to focus on this too much!! Are yiu having the baby placed straight onto you after the birth? That might help! have you experienced this in your life at some other point?

I am planning on baby being put straight onto my tummy.
No i have never experienced any kind of loss previously.

I think I really need to try to distract my mind if I ever start to think about it - it really isnt healthy :(

I am planning on baby being put straight onto my tummy.
No i have never experienced any kind of loss previously.

I think I really need to try to distract my mind if I ever start to think about it - it really isnt healthy :(

Yes, I worry about this too from time to time. I think it is a normal worry, we all panic if we don't feel the LO moving.
The best thing is to remain positive, visualise holding your healthy baby and the joy you will feel. :hug:

Maybe I have just had too much 'thinking' time today.

Husband is out this evening at a work do so been on my own all day and evening and my mind started to drift I think :?

I am sooo looking forward to this baby and so excited to meet him/her :D

Yes, I worry about this too from time to time. I think it is a normal worry, we all panic if we don't feel the LO moving.
The best thing is to remain positive, visualise holding your healthy baby and the joy you will feel. :hug:

Maybe I have just had too much 'thinking' time today.

Husband is out this evening at a work do so been on my own all day and evening and my mind started to drift I think :?

I am sooo looking forward to this baby and so excited to meet him/her :D

Awww, that is what you have to focus on, the excitement of having your little one here soon.
As soon as you see dark thoughts, distract yourself and imagine the happiness in a few weeks. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Awww, that is what you have to focus on, the excitement of having your little one here soon.
As soon as you see dark thoughts, distract yourself and imagine the happiness in a few weeks. :hug: :hug: :hug:

ill admit this is what i worried about too :?

ill admit this is what i worried about too :?

This has crossed my mind too. I think it's only natural as it's probably the worse thing that could happen in pregnancy, to get right to the end and then have things go wrong.
Try not to worry hun, it is very rare these days :hug: :hug: :hug:

This has crossed my mind too. I think it's only natural as it's probably the worse thing that could happen in pregnancy, to get right to the end and then have things go wrong.
Try not to worry hun, it is very rare these days :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back