Anyone else excited about. . .

flexilexi394

Reaction score
Going into the 2nd trimester? I am soo looking forward to it it's unbelievable! I guess it's a bit of a milestone :)

getting rather excited about it all, I know I've got like 14 days until 2nd tri but really can't wait to reach there!!

Oh and has anyone been to antenatal classes?? If so, what are they like? Where I'm from, they've stopped the classes and just do open days which I don't think is the same!

Fill me in:)

xxx

W00t! We're looking forward to having you come into 2nd tri as well :D

xx

Hi FlexiLexi, I'm looking forward to Trimester 2 as well, I have 4 more days to go till I can go , it does seem a really large milestone doesn't it? The topics in Tri 2 are exciting too, as new ones for us.

I went to Antenatel classes , local ones when I had my first and would thoroughly recomend them, they were only 6 weeks long and they group ladies around the same time of delivery so you end up a really close bunch of friends for a long time after , I have moved area and so have many others , but I still remain in touch wikth many from that first group, as it's all so exciting you stick together. To be hoonest they didn't cover as much info as I thought they would , they may be different now, so try to make sure you go on thnem and go for a local one! enjoy

i got very excited moving to 2nd tri although crapping my pants at moving to tri 3 lols
i enjoyed antinatel when i went befor very helpfull in what happens during birth but wont be going this time round def worht having a look round the hospital tho

look forward to seeing you in 2nd tri soon

hey girlies! yeah just cant wait! indeed the topics will be great and cant wait to learn all the stuff you need to know :) really really cant wait! xx

I'd forgotton about that! I am excited, cos I guess that means relative safety! Not sure when I go though, will find out a week tomorrow at my scan, SQUEEEEE!

Ahh so jealous you having your scan! Mines a week Tuesday, and I cannot wait. I'm a bi annoyed in the fact thst our hospitals antenatal classes aren't classes and just open days, going to go along and just see eat it's like and hopefully meet new people, that's the coolest part! God this may sound wierd but I am almost wishing my pregnancy away. Just want to get to January and pop! Lol. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back