• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

anyone cloth nappyists wanna try out some stuff???

lisa&alex

Reaction score
hey guys.. ive just made a fleece wrap that didnt go 100% to plan and doesnt look up to scratch to sell.. so was wondering if anyone wants it? it will work perfectly.. but im not 100% happy with the finish of it.. so i wont put it in the shop. all im asking is for a review on how it works and a pic of your bubba in it :) if im not allowed to ask this please delete it fankooo.. it will go from 10-30lb ish.. so from a size 1 to size 2.. and its got quite a high rise..and a outer tab to make smaller if you need to..:)

PICT0396-1.jpg

ok.. fleece wraps gone..does anyone wanna try out anything else.. id like my trials to go to some friends and good homes..

Ooo, looks lush, is it still available? Evie is around 22lbs (haven't had her weighed for ages!) so is probably on the large side but would love to try it if you think it would fit (shes quite a skinny minny), I'll pm you.... :D

yup still here its all yours..:) pm me bk with ur address etc..

Poop!

Lisa sent me the wrap which is gorgeous but it doesn't fit Evie :( Its high rise so fits at the front and back but her cloth nappy sticks out around her legs, so a bit small around her under the belly button area. It would probably suit a smaller baby (under 22lb, 6mnths - 1year?) or a baby using size one cloths (Evie is in size 2's)

PM me if you want it, will do a review and some pics for Lisa, and I'll send it on - it really is lovely, colours would suit a boy or a girl :D

cally might be a bit small, she is 12lbs at the mo

no ive got a pic of eddie in it beanie.. it will fit her eddies 11lb il post pic now..

awwww how cute does he look

I'll PM you my address fluffybunny :)

yey!!! can i ahve a pickywick of cally in it to and a review please.. thanks hun..

Oh these are fab where can I buy where can I buy?????????????????

I am in the middle of buying reuseables for when this lo arrives but I have a 2 year old who need to be a guinea pig first :D :D

Do you do any without velcro?
Baby will be here very soon and I know I will want to buy loads more when we find it whether its a boy or a girl. But I hate velcro - I always seem to get it stuck to things :rotfl:

wrap arrived todsy,thanks to you both :)

will try it out asap :)

:) im gettign a snap press asap.. so will let you knwo when my shop is up and running ont eh forum.. i ahve to be a member for a year before i can get my link approved.. stroll on may 23rd lol

Do you need a guinea pig again??? (not me personally i mean my 2 year old :oops: :oops: )

How much will you be selling them for?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fatema53
Back