anyone BF older baby and feel like morning sickness?

fothers

Reaction score
I put this here as I think it is probably related to BF.....

For the last few days I have felt like I have MS- really nauseous, watery mouth, brick sitting in stomach- all that stuff like in first tri. I was sure I wasn't pregnant but did a test today as felt so rotten and it was negative.

I still haven't had first AF yet though have got spotty on my chin for a month or so and never normally get spots, and I sometimes get AF cramps but nothing comes of it.

I just feel crap and don't know if it is related to BF/hormones- anyone else like this? :(

i feel like i'm getting really bad pmt sometimes... i didn't really get morning sickness so can't compare to that - but i feel bloated (even under all my baby belly LOL), get really spotty and generally feel a bit poo.

i haven't had an AF yet, and i don't feel like this once a month or anything, but i do think its probably hormone related :think: and that would mean that its almost certainly linked to bf-ing...

hope you feel better soon honey :hug: :hug: :hug:

I am still breastfeeding Alex, and no sorry hun I've never felt like that since I actually WAS pregnant.

I'm not BF'ing but I felt like I has MS all week last week. It was awful, I also had a stinking headache...I was starting to get worried. It all came to a head this weekend when I had the most awful sickness and the rest!

Now I feel totally fine... there is a stomach bug going round our office so I'm presuming I had that

I still feel horribly sick today but have had some TMI explosive runs too so must be a bug.

Today is going to be great fun chasing an 8m old round! :roll:

For a couple of months before my periods came back when Thea was 13 months old i had something similar. It was like all the symptoms of starting a period but without the actual period!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back