• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Any Scottish out there?

Some of the words mentioned on here have made me laugh...I havent heard some of them for ages (maybe to do with the fact I live in England lol) :lol:

Can I just hijack this thread for a second.

Do all of you know about the Scottish meet on the 10th May.... Would be fab if you could all make it.... Look at the sticky in Off Topic!!

Ok, you may continue our language debate now :rotfl: :wink:

Its too far for me unfortunately, I live in Leicestershire :(

I won't make it either... due to my OH being a totally paranoid eedjit when it comes to internet meets etc.

Also, I'm a bit of a shy thing so wouldnt be much fun.

xx

I am huge now and will be more of a whale by the 10th of May as I'm due on 24th of June and have a really sore back if I walk for any extended period of time, so I won't be able to make sorry.
I love deep sea world though!!! :(

Also, they might mistake me for Free Willy and try and throw me back in the tank :rotfl: :rotfl:

jendav81 said:
I am huge now and will be more of a whale by the 10th of May as I'm due on 24th of June and have a really sore back if I walk for any extended period of time, so I won't be able to make sorry.
I love deep sea world though!!! :(

Also, they might mistake me for Free Willy and try and throw me back in the tank :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Funkylady, I can be a bit shy too, dont let it put you off coming to a meet :hug:

Sarah - you'll like this one...

...do any of you Scots know what a 'fly cup' is?

Valentine Xxx

I'm not coming to the Scottish meet anymore :shakehead: How the hell am I gonna understand all that gobbledegook! :rotfl:

valentine said:

Valentine Xxx

Is it anything to do with a fly cemetry? Or is it as in "Let's have a fly cup of tea"?

:think:

xxx

he he i'm not scottish but have live up here for years ....my fav scottish word

baws..pmsl cant actually say balls anymore

DH almost wet himself when we visited a village near me ma's called bawdrip!

valentine said:

Valentine Xxx
Me, me, me!!

And aye, I'll hae een. milk n' one ta!

Ta affa muckle!

:rotfl:

I'm a scots lass, born and bred. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads