• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

any ideas

valleygirl24

Reaction score
i keep getting a tingly feeling at the top of my bump, just below my bra, anyone got any idea what it is as its driving me nuts.

Also keep getting pain in my ribs, quite high up on the left hand side which I dont know the cause of, all I do know is once they are there then thats it, it hurts for ages and I cant get comfortable no matter how I sit or lay

could be the way baby is lying hun, baby could be right inder ur ribs, these babies dont care about kicking mammy in the ribs :rotfl:

not sure about the other one hun :think:

Cant give you any real advice, only to say my days are full of strange aches, and pains too. I get dreadfully uncomfortable if I sit for too long, around my ribs and lower back. If I stand for too long I get groin ache, and a horrid pressure feeling in my lady bits.....and in bed I get horrendous pains in my hips/leg sockets, complete with numb hands......so cant seem to do much at the moment, and I know the aches and pains are only going to get worse, all that said I love being pregnant! :D

Im sure its all normal though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back