another one ttc......

Tam

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have posted most of this in the "introduce yourself", but here I go again! :wink:

My name is Tam, I have just turned 30..........how I wanted to stay 29!!!!! LOL - but hey ho! I can also be a bit of a nutter and I love a good laugh (LOL sounds like a dating post - not that I would know :oops: LOL)

Anyway we are ttc conceive and I am now desperately waiting to test - I am 2 days late, and I am usually as regular as clockwork with a 28 day cycle! Had a negative yesterday :( so waiting til Sunday now!

When I was a week passed ovulation, I had such a sharp pain in my right side, it lasted for most of the day and I found it very hard to get comfortable to go to sleep that night. Since then I have had a bit of backache every now and again, and I have had more cramps, I also feel that every now and again AF is going to catch me, I eat tons of fibre, but you wouldn't have thought I ate any of late, and I also had a little leak (forced lol) from my breast! So I have my fingers so tightly crossed! :pray:

We were being careful not to get pg, but we mis-calculated in March and thought I may be pg last month, when it turned out I wasn't, it was then I realised "I really want a baby" My DP is over the moon, as he never thought I would have another - but whereas I am all excited for being late, he is being very conservative (sadly he is a realist, boring sod lol) so he has no idea how excited I am, how I have been addicted to poas and why I Just WANT TO KNOW!!!!!!!

We already have a 7 year old girl, who should have been a boy I am sure she is only into "boys things" can't bare anything girly! she says "I don't know how to act like a girl" LOLOL!! Bless.

Anyway, that is me and I am so looking forward to getting to know you all, I have been lurking for a few days and you all seem so nice and "normal" LOL so here I am, ready to be proved wrong! LOLOLOL!!

Congratulations to all of you who have got your BFP recently!!!!

And lots of baby dust to everyone who is trying!!!!

Take care

Tam x

Hiya Tam
wav.gif

Loving the dating post - Know what you mean :lol:

Good luck TTC

*Throws lots of baby dust your way*

x

HI

Oh godo luck take a test and let us know :D oh and welcome to the forum.
Lol when i read Tam and that you just turned 30 i thought you were my friend form out here lol, except she has a 11 year old boy and dont want no more.
Katrina

hey any news Tam its sounding promising for you! welcome to the forum anyway :dance:

Hi all,

Thank you for your kind words!!

I am still no further forward at the mo - I did test today, but got another BFN!!!! :( So I will test again on Thursday or Friday?!

Saulino, Tam is not a very common name is it? I am really greatful you said you had a friend called Tam, as I have heard of phew people calling their dogs to the same name (Tammy) :oops: How embarassing! LOL!

Hope you are all well!

Tam x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back