• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Another newbie here!

Islandgirl

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I have been looking through your forum over the last few days and finally decided to register and hopefully become a part:0)

Will give a quick summary of what's been happening. Sorry if don't use any of the lingo but it is still double Dutch for me still!

About a month ago I was in at the dice and decided it was time to have a coyle fitted? Bu through talking to oh on the phone whilst he was away from home and my sister having her second baby around the same time it made me rethink everything and we cancelled the appointment and decided to start ttc! Strangely though ohs first three/ four days home was when I was ovulating ( shocking but I don't really know my proper cycle length:0/)! I think I should have have started af by now but not entirely sure though.

Bbs are swollen, had a few days of slight cramping, sense of taste is changing, not been able to eat certain things the last couple of days either, have had really bad congestion for a week and been in bed earlier than normal? Not sure if it is all in my head and I am hoping that it's going to happen first time trying. Waiting until Tuesday and then I'm goig to go to docs for a test. First day of last af was 4th August, not really clued up on everything to be honest with cycles etc.

Sorry if I sound ignorant about everything as after Reading most of your posts you guys are all so knowledgable about everything concerning conception, pregnancy etc.

Sorry quite a few spelling mistakes in my last post there. Was typing as I was thinking and not checking. Think it's a bit of a ramble too hope it makes some sence?!

:wave: welcome. I'm sure you'll learn everything you need to know from the girls on here x

Thanks for your reply princess, wasn't sure if I had gone on a bit with my first post and wasn't going to hear from anyone!:0/

Give em all time and they'll pop on and say hi - most of them are running round after wee ones! :)

hi island girl

welcome! i have only been on here for about 6 weeks so im sort a newbie too! just thought i would say though. lets hope all those signs will lead to a BFP!

xx

Hi i have only been on here for about a month so i am kind of a newbie to, fingers crossed for a BFP

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back