Another kicking thread

Vickyleigh

Reaction score
I have made a post before about my baby moving about but I just want to know what you think.
I thought I felt the baby move a few days ago and the same thing happened this morning.....I was laying in bed and I had this strange feeling in my stomach so I touched it and there was a lump sticking out, then it moved and disapeared but a few minutes later it happened again. Does it sound like the baby moving or should I be worried?

Sounds good to me, but I am not as far as you so I have nothing to compare with. 16 weeks is just the right time though acording to all the books so CONGRATULATIONS!!! :clap:

Evie x

This sounds like your little one to me!

It's still early days to be feeling your baby (if it's your first) so don't worry if you aren't noticing much movement at the moment. Give it a couple of weeks and you should be feeling regular movements throughout the day.

I'm the same number of weeks as you but this is my second baby and I'm still only noticing a couple of movements a day at the most.
B x

yes that def sounds like the baby thats what mine felt like and i was around 16 weeks too!

Yay thank goodness for that! Thanks Girls you've made me feel so happy

I felt my baby I felt my baby :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Wait till you get further on ahh. I went to the toilet at 5am and baby thought it would be a good time to wak up and kick, then it had the hickups ahhh so i couldn't go back to sleep.

yup u know when i was layid in bed trying to sleep i sleep on my sleep side and fall asleep but i could feel something on that side like a lump then as i turned on my right bubbles and lumop appeared on right side so i was like hmm so i beleived that it was the baby :)

so congrats to you and yea id say also thats your LO

I really am feeling the baby move!! I read that the baby can hear noises now so I laid down and put my phone on my stomach and played Justin Timberlake, Sexyback and I felt the little lump appear! Then I put that Freddie le grand song put your hands up for detroit on my stomach and he didn't do anything so then I put Justin back on and he moved again. My Mum even felt it... Oh my god my baby thinks Justin Timberlake is his Daddy! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Maybe he/she is going to take after mummy and be a dancer :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back