• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

anneversary

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
rite ladies i need ur help again its my mummy and daddys anneversary next week (8th)
and i have absolutly no idea wot to get them
can u give me some ideas please :D

yeah its 22 yrs
they dont have nething for traditional but for modden its copper
lol

ooook....

how bout inviting them all round your place?

Luckily my mom and stepdad aint married i dont get this problem lol i probs aint much help

What about a framed picture of you and Braydon or a pic of them together when they were younger? Thats a cheap option but still a personal touch.

Or a digital photoframe - they are cheap nowadays, even Argos do them x

at the risk of sounding stupid wot is a digital fotoframe??
and twitch i live with them and cook ever nite lol

bloody pain in the bum lol :hug: you could get em a day in a spa or something for both of them :think:

Hire out a soppy movie? orrr... get a family portait done professionally? (siblings chip in) uhh

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/10-4-DIGITAL-PHOT ... dZViewItem

Check out this for a digital photo frame. Its a picture frame where you can put lots of your favourite pics on and it will change every few minutes and also has a back light so can be seen in the dark. I got a great one for my bday and it changes through all our wedding pics x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back