angiemum2be

Lindsay

Reaction score
Hi hun just noticed that you have your 20 week scan on Monday, I bet you are getting excited now?!! Are you going to find out what you are having or are you staying team green? :D

Xxx

i cant believe ive only got 3 days to wait!!!!!

Im going to find out the sex of baby as well i need to know :lol: :lol:

I get so excited its funny OH said im like a child at christmas!!! :lol:

my scan isn't until 1.30pm so i wont be able to update you all until 4ish!

But don't worry i will be on to let you know what colour bump is! i think blue but we'll see!

:dance: :cheer: :dance: :cheer:

Good luck with your scan :D Hope Monday comes quickly for you :)

I will be on here at 4 onwards on Monday to see, I am excited to find out :D

Mildly, yours is this week too :cheer: are you finding out? I can vaguely remember you saying a while ago that you may find out but not tell anyone else, does that include us on here - please not!! :wink:

It's such exciting times :D

Xxx

thank you im so excited i dont know how im going to get through the next 2 days!!!

I need a time machine!!! :rotfl:

Lindsay said:
Mildly, yours is this week too :cheer: are you finding out? I can vaguely remember you saying a while ago that you may find out but not tell anyone else, does that include us on here - please not!! :wink:

It's such exciting times :D

Xxx

Well we hope to find out and we aren't going to tell any family or friends whether it is a boy or girl but I can't not tell you guys on here :D I love it when people announce pink or blue on here and I want to join in :D

I am only worried if people I know in real life might find out from this board but I think I'm just being paranoid! I doubt any one I know is that intent on stalking me :lol: Also I have never posted any pictures of my face on here so I don't reckon I'm that traceable!

YAY I can't wait to hear your news hun :cheer: :cheer: I'm sure nobody will know who you are :wink:

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back