angelsounds fetal doppler

sarafet

Reaction score
does anyone know how to use the angelsounds doppler?

mines has come with foreign instructions :wall:

:rotfl: mine did too i had to work it out too.

Make sure you take the wrapper of the battery first :rotfl: Then to turn it on you turn the volume button round till it clicks and the light comes on, plug the headphones in and away you go.

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

thanks girlies, the battery thing worked bloom :rotfl:

heard the hartbeat, was fab :dance:

This is the one i have and still haven't heard the heartbeat :(

Where did you put it? Higher pubic area or belowe belly button???

when i used mine first 13-16 weeks i had to put it right down low wedged against pubic bone to get the heartbeat

kind of high pubic area to the right bc thats where baby was lying during scan :)

i had to push down a bit as well but got it nice and clear :)

Im glad im not the only one who couldnt figure out how to use it. It took me a while to figure out that it wouldnt work because the wrapper was on the battery. :rotfl: :rotfl:

Glad you heard it though :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Keep trying 1sttimemum really low down.

This is the one I used. It is brill. I heard my lo at 12 weeks but was very difficult at first. I used to have to position it very low down in the pupic area towards the left side. Once you get the hang of it, you'll find the heartbeat straight away. xxx

Mine came with instructions in English, and it still took me ages to figure out that I had to unwrap the battery to form a connection :rotfl:

Yep, I got fooled by the plastic on the battery, I thought it might not have batterys in it and only spotted the plastic when I went to check. It's a great product though especially for so few pennys!! :D

I find i get a much clearer louder sound using a conductive gel, we use ky jelly or shower gel, it seems to increase the volume and sensitivity!!! :wave:

yes, you're supposed to use conductive gel with the angel sounds too :D

I use johnsons baby oil gel! Still havent heard it, dont no if its cos of my weight we can't hear it yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back