And its goodbye from me :0(

Emmylou

Reaction score
....don't worry.....or maybe you should :wink: .....I'm not leaving for good, but this is likely to be my last night snooping round here for a while!

I'm moving house on Saturday and likely to be without internet for a while (how the hell will I cope??) so just wanted to say:

Good luck all TTCers.....I want to see you all in First tri waving your BFPs when I get back :pray:
Good luck all those due soon, I wish you all well for the birth of your babies, I look forward to checking out all the new auties when I get back online :cheer:
Happy Birthday to all the babies (& I think there are quite a few of you) turning one over the next month :cheer: :dance:

TTFN folks.....I'm hoping I won't be away for too long
:wave:

Ohhh you'd better om me your new address for your pendants

In fact, can you pm me a mobile number too in case i have a problem with them?

Good luck with the move!

aww goodluck and dont stop away too long we'll miss you :)

:hug: :hug:

Thats a very good point Urchin!! Consider it done 8)

Thanks everyone, I hope BT don't mess up my phone connection, or there'll be hell to pay :twisted: :wink:

Good luck in your new abode. Hope the Libster loves her new room :D

:wave: Hun. Good luck with the move :D
Don't forget to come back with lots of pic's of your house and Libby pic's :hug: :hug: :hug:

Emmylou said:
....don't worry.....or maybe you should :wink: .....I'm not leaving for good, but this is likely to be my last night snooping round here for a while!

I'm moving house on Saturday and likely to be without internet for a while (how the hell will I cope??) so just wanted to say:

Good luck all TTCers.....I want to see you all in First tri waving your BFPs when I get back :pray:
Good luck all those due soon, I wish you all well for the birth of your babies, I look forward to checking out all the new auties when I get back online :cheer:
Happy Birthday to all the babies (& I think there are quite a few of you) turning one over the next month :cheer: :dance:

TTFN folks.....I'm hoping I won't be away for too long
:wave:

bye for now!!! ill miss your avatar! :lol:

Ttfn i hope all goes ok for the move and lets hope its not too long before your back again! :cheer: :hug:

hope it goes smoothly for u, see u back soon! :hug:

good luck with the move hun
i am also moving toorrow
so will be without internet aswell
manda xx

Good Luck with the move Em, I look forward to seeing pictures on your return. Dont stay away too long :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back