• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

And im team....

sam08

Reaction score
...blue! OMG so excited. Me and OH were convinced it was a girl as they run un family, OH already has two girls and it smostly sisters and nieces etc so very excited that it's a boy, though would have been just as happy with a girl.

Now i can start buying blue things and getting down to names - i am jsut so over the moon, im sooooo happy!

the baby is more like 21 weeks in size opposed to the 20 weeks 1 day it is and was moving all over the place, the scan man found it really difficult to take measurements! LOL they said this one would come out running, and hopefully not a big one either, lets hope it averages out soon!

She asked if the baby ever stopped moving! LOL and when did i first feel it, which was about 2 weeks ago which she said was suprising but he is obviously a strong little one, he didnt stop rolling and punching and kicking so was moving through the whole scan which took ages. If it's anything like it's big sisters it will be full of beans! Cant wait!

jsut 20 weeks to go now then, i just want to meet baby now and hope the time flies by!!!!

:cheer: Congrats on joining team blue hun!
Cant wait to she some pics x

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Congrats on team BLUE!!!!!!

So glad you got what you wanted!!! :cheer:

Congrats hun - my DH has 2 girls too from his previous marriage and although he would never have said anything I know he desperately wanted a boy this time, so like you were so delighted when the scan confirmed a boy!!

Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy! :D

Yay yay yay yay yay

Another Team Blue :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

You must be really pleased hon x

Welcome to Team Blue sweet, lovely news!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back