And.......Breath!!

Toonlass

Reaction score
I have had the most stressful day ever and its gonna get worse tomorrow before it gets better!!

Some of you know i am at a wedding tomorrow so i am farming my kids out :lol:

Jacob and kieran are going to my mams and Lucas is going to my step mam and dads house. I am dropping them off at 10am and i won't be picking them up until 4pm SUNDAY!! I have never been away from Jacob this long and i have never been away from Lucas at all so that alone has got me having palpatations. Also, sending 3 kids out for that long, well, they require alot of stuff (especially the LO's) it pretty much looks like they are all moving out!! Bags and bags of clothes, toys, baby swings, travel cot, moses basket, prams, bottles, milk, steriliser........ it goes on and on!!

Its took me so long to pack all their shite, i havent had time to beautify myself yet. OH has gone out (with the stag) coz he is an usher. You just know as soon as i even point a big toe at the bath, one of the kids will wake up. So it looks like i will have to get up well early tomorrow while all the sprogs are sleeping to do my grooming.

Pahh, even if i had a chance to get my shit done tonight, i wouldn't anyway coz its chat night and i'm gonna have a few cans :dance: xx

I hope you have a great time at the wedding Toon and you get all your grooming done too - Im sure you dont need too much grooming anyway :) xx

Are you kidding, i'm like a yheti!! :rofl:

I haven't done a proper grooming session in months!! Really let things slide lol xx

Ah I hope you have a great time....Im at a wedding on sunday and got to get sorted tomorrow lol xxx

Did you get an outfit then? what one did you get?

I got some whilte linnen trousers and a black floaty top. A pair of silver beaded flip flops and some silver costume jewlery, i'm looking forward to it but i will feel better once the kids are dropped off, settled and i'm all ready xx

Outfit sounds lovely! :yay: Hope you have a fantastic time! Don't know how you ever manage to get stuff ready for 3 kids going out - I struggled enough when it was just Sam!

Oh have a fab time hunny :yay:

I had a weekend wedding when my eldest girl was 3 weeks old, I remember hitting the bath at 2am, first chance I'd had all day :rofl: and putting fake tan on at 3am :lol: then gems woke at 3.30 for a feed :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back